- Sample should be about the size of a $1 coin: it does not need to be any bigger than this.
- Samples should be double bagged (one bag inside the other ) in re-sealable bags (e.g. zip-loc type freezer or sandwich bags)
- Select the number of samples you want analysed and make your payment using the “Add To Cart” button
- Download and print the Chain of Custody form here, and fill in with your “Name”, “Contact Details” and “Sample details”.
- Post the Chain of Custody form with your sample(s) to the Lab address shown on the Chain of Custody form
- Your NATA endorsed Certificate of Analysis will be emailed to you within 72 hours of receipt of your sample(s)
- Check your NATA Lab Result Certificate on your computer or smartphone, wherever you are!
Samples analysed in NATA Accredited Lab using (PLM) Microscope.
Lab Result Certificate emailed within 72 hours of receipt of samples.
Samples are not returned to customer, but are kept for three (3) months before being disposed of as “Asbestos Waste” at a suitable landfill facility.
Our Customer Support Team is available to provide answers to your questions and any extra support should you need it.